A pergola provides your outdoor space with so much more than just shade; it provides a beautiful, dramatic focal point that complements your landscape. As custom pergola builders, the team at Grey’s Woodworks can create a high-quality, handcrafted pergola that serves as a gathering space and extends your home’s living area.
Our pergolas are made from pressure treated lumber and can be painted or stained to suit your aesthetic tastes. Vinyl pergolas are also available. Choose from six primary styles:
- The Traditional pergola is available in sizes from 8′ x 8′ to 16′ x 32′ and can be constructed from vinyl or wood.
- The Artisan pergola features elegant columns for a classic, Mediterranean-inspired look. It’s available in vinyl or cedar.
- The Hearthside pergola expresses grace and romance with its scalloped beams and arched roof. It ranges in size from 8′ x 11′ to 14′ x 29′.
- The hefty, classic cedar Kingston pergola ranges in size from 10′ x 10′ to 18′ x 40′.
- The stylish, eye-catching Santa Fe pergola comes in cedar, vinyl, or pine.
- The Arcadian pergola is inspired by the rounded lines of nature.
All of our pergolas are constructed on-site at your home. Our crew will take care to ensure your chosen build area is kept clean, being mindful of your lawn. After the installation, the entire area will be cleaned of debris and ready for relaxing under your new pergola.
Call us today at (845) 985-7006 to learn more about our pergola installations for residents throughout Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties. Our design team will be happy to provide a free consultation.