In 1979, our founder Bob Grey was asked by a neighbor to build a utility shed. A carpenter by trade with a passion for woodworking, Bob built a custom barn-style shed with craftsmanship so impressive that it caught the attention of many passers-by. As a result, requests began pouring in from people who wanted Bob to build them their own custom sheds.
From those humble beginnings, Grey’s Woodworks has grown into a family-run business that produces handcrafted sheds, gazebos, garages and outdoor accessories. A lot has changed since Bob Grey started the company, but one element has remained throughout our years in business: our commitment to customer service and quality craftsmanship.
Our company has a reputation for outstanding work and attention to detail, and our products are built with you in mind. All building components are designed and hand-built with premium-grade materials to ensure that you get an exceptional product, and we assure that every detail meets your needs.
We know that you can take your business anywhere, which is why at Grey’s Woodworks, we’ve paired top-of-the-line construction with the most experienced builders to give you exactly what you need. We take pride in our attention to detail and customer satisfaction—we’re building with you in mind.
Some important things to keep in mind when working with Grey’s:
- Grey’s Woodworks’ sheds are built to NYS building code, which makes obtaining a building permit very simple! We are fully insured and have the necessary plans to help you through the process.
- Our sheds can be delivered fully assembled or can come panelized and built on your property. There is no need for us to drive on your lawn, so you don’t have to worry about us tearing up your grass, removing any fence or disturbing your landscape. Our state-of-the-art equipment will handle the shed installations.
- When you buy a shed from us, we are involved every step of the way. There is no dealing with contractors or outside companies—Grey’s Woodworks handles your shed from start to finish! Plus, since we are a local company, we know each area we service well, and will show up on time, every time. Getting a shed from Grey’s Woodworks is a hassle-free experience!
- We take quality control very seriously at Grey’s Woodworks. You can rest assured that every piece of material used to construct your shed will be of the highest quality, and will be constructed with superior craftsmanship.
- Since we have been building with you in mind for 35 years, it’s never been easier to convert your shed into anything you can imagine. Plus, once we build your shed, you will have the ability to add insulation or electrical wiring, or finish the interior to your liking.
- We offer many different sizes and styles of sheds that meet every need and price point by using a wide variety of different, quality materials. When deciding where to purchase a building, please be sure to compare standard features along with pricing.