Please call for seasonal hours of operation (November through March) and Holiday Hours.
Grey’s Woodworks Voted #1 Shed and Garage Builder by The Times Herald-Record Readers’ Choice Awards for 3 years in a row!
As an award-winning outdoor shed and storage company, Grey’s Woodworks provides Hudson Valley customers with innovative outbuildings that are custom designed and built with the highest quality. Our products are built to last, ensuring satisfaction and enjoyment for years to come.
About Grey’s Woodworks
In 1979, a neighbor in need of a utility shed asked Bob Grey, a carpenter by trade with a passion for woodworking, to take the job. Bob agreed, and the barn-style shed he built featured craftsmanship so impressive that it frequently caught the attention of passersby. Requests for custom sheds began pouring in, and Grey’s Woodworks was born. From those humble beginnings, Grey’s Woodworks has grown into a family-run business that produces handcrafted sheds, gazebos, garages, and other outdoor accessories. We’ve grown tremendously since Bob started the company, but throughout the years, our commitment to quality craftsmanship has remained our top priority.
Our company has a reputation for outstanding work, and our products are built with care and consistency. All building components are designed and built by hand with premium-grade materials to ensure that you receive an exceptional product, and our team of professionals will work with you every step of the way to perfect your custom order. We don’t take earning your business lightly. We know that our products are an investment, and you should feel confident in the services and results you receive. That’s why we offer our customers top-of-the-line workmanship completed by some of the most experienced builders, so you can be sure your every expectation is met. We take pride in our attention to detail and dedication to customer satisfaction because we’re building with your vision in mind.
Things to Keep in Mind When Working with Us
- All of our sheds are built in accordance with New York State building code, which makes obtaining a building permit very simple. We are fully insured and have the necessary plans to help you through the process.
- Our sheds are delivered fully assembled. Our state-of-the-art equipment will handle the installation without disturbing your landscaping. On-site construction of your new shed is available for areas with extremely limited access.
- When you buy a shed from us, you won’t work with independent contractors or outside companies. Grey’s Woodworks manages every project from start to finish, communicating with you every step of the way. As a local company, we live and work in your community. We know each area we service well, so we arrive promptly for every service call, every time.
- At Grey’s Woodworks, we prioritize quality control. Every building is constructed with superior craftsmanship using only the highest quality materials.
- Our 40 years of experience will be beneficial in the planning stages if you are looking to convert your building into a finished space after delivery. Let us know your plans and we can guide you through the process to prepare for that finishing work.
- When deciding where to purchase a shed, garage, or other outdoor structure, it’s important to compare pricing with standard features. We offer outbuildings in many different sizes and styles using a wide variety of quality materials to meet every preference and budget.
Grey’s Woodworks is proud to have been voted the area’s number one shed and garage builder by the Times Herald-Record three years in a row. We strive to offer every customer a hassle-free building experience throughout the process and run our family business with a commitment to providing exceptional products and services. Contact us today at one of our three locations to plan your outdoor construction project.