Site Preparation for Sheds, Pool Houses, and Gazebos
We can help you design a shed to match your surroundings, or a pool house to meet your needs. With our 3-D Shed Builder, you can select your custom shed from our wide variety of siding options, and arrange doors and windows to your liking. All of our sheds and pool houses are handcrafted in safe, modern, off-site workshops, so there’s no need to worry about construction on your lawn.
- Please have 10 to 16 (2″ thick) concrete patio blocks for Grey’s crew to use for leveling purposes.
- In order to deliver a fully assembled building, we require a minimum height clearance of 14′ and a minimum width clearance of 2′ – 4′ wider than the building being delivered. Be aware f overhead wires, tree branches, and existing overhands.
- If the site is more than 6″ out of level, it needs to be leveled by the purchaser by installing a frame and filling it with gravel or a similar material.
- EXCAVATION, CONCRETE BLOCKS AND BUILDING PERMITS (WHERE APPLICABLE) ARE THE PURCHASER’S RESPONSIBILITY.
- OPTIONAL SITE PREPARATION SERVICE AVAILABLE BY GREY’S WOODWORKS. Gravel pads ensure that your new building will have optimal floor support, good perimeter drainage, and cleaner appearance with increased lifespan.
- Grey’s Woodworks reserves the right to upcharge a customer based on the desired location and the accessibility of the shed site.
|Prep Work||Additional Cost|
|Level Gravel Pad without Ties||$5 per sq. ft.*|
|Level Pad with Pressure-Treated Ties||$10 per sq. ft.*|
|*Site work pricing is applied to sites that are within 8" of being level. Greater differences are at an increased cost.|